28 August 2008

Enough about my beautiful bottom.

Hello Everyone,


I've been struggling to sleep the past couple of nights... and hoped that tonight a little bit of typing might help me drift off. When you are awake not doing anything the mind seems to focus in on things well and I've been thinking a lot about this whole filming process. I read Chris' exceptionally long blog entry and couldn't help but think along with him... IS this it? 

I really hope it is. I really hope that this film is recognized and helps everyone involved get further along their paths, whatever those paths maybe... But if it isn't it, I can honestly say that this has been the most rewarding experience. I have had a blast on set every day (even having my arse judged by a room full of people) and working with such talented people has been a blessing... I'm already giddy with excitement to see the film... and as a fan not just an egotistical actor anxious to see himself on screen (well maybe a little) In fact the more and more I think about it, I don't care if this is "IT" I'd do this film over again every day for the rest of my life. Its been amazing in every way possible... and if we get a cherry on top at the end of it then I know we'll be waiting to take a bite! Ha that was a cheesy analogy... I must get some sleep!

0 comments: